Last updated: August 05, 2020
The copyright in all material provided on this site ("Site") is held by ORTV, Inc. ("ORTV") or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of ORTV or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You also may not, without ORTV's permission, "mirror" any material contained on this Site on any other server. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Acceptance of Contract Terms
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and ORTV. By accessing, browsing and/or using this site ("Site"), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this Site. The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States Copyright Law and international treaties. This Site is controlled and operated by ORTV from its offices within the United States. ORTV makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Any claim relating to, and the use of, this Site and the materials contained herein is governed by the laws of the state of Connecticut.
Limitation of Liability
LINK TO US
We are proud to provide all qualified interested parties with an easy, three step process to link back to our site. All you need to do is read the terms, fill out the form, and grab your logo. Thanks for supporting ortv.org!
Hypertext Link Agreement: ORTV is pleased to grant You (Licensee) a non-assignable, non-exclusive, royalty free license solely to use the link logo as a hypertext link icon to allow users to link from Your Web page to the ORTV Page (www.ortv.org) or WJMJ Radio Page (www.wjmj.org), based on the following terms and conditions:
1. Licensee acknowledges the validity and ORTV's exclusive ownership of all right, title, and interest in and to the ORTV and Link Logo marks (the Marks) and, during or after the term of this Agreement, shall not, in any way, contest, or help others to contest, such ownership or the validity of any registrations or rights of ORTV now owned or obtained relating to the Marks.
2. Licensee shall not use any names, marks, terms, graphics, or other materials on its Web page or site that are likely to cause confusion with or dilute the distinctiveness of either of the Marks or to damage the reputation or commercial image of ORTV or any of its products.
3. ORTV, in its sole discretion, may terminate this license immediately for any reason. Upon termination of this license, Licensee shall immediately cease all further use of the Marks, or any other similar mark, name or logo, including, without limitation, any name or mark comprising the term "Office of Radio & Television", "ORTV or "WJMJ".
4. This Agreement shall be amended only in writing executed by both parties and construed according to the laws of the United States of America and the laws of the State of Connecticut.
5. ORTV will under no circumstances become liable to Licensee for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including lost profits, t hird party claims, or lost data, arising out of or relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.By clicking submit, you agree to comply with the terms of this agreement and will be taken to the download image page.
If the Vatican Widget does not appear above, we are experiencing technical difficulties connecting to the Vatican news service. You can connect directly at https://www.vaticannews.va/en.html.
Use this amazon.com quick link below.
As an Amazon Associate We earn from qualifying purchases.
Telephones: (860) 242-8800 in the Hartford area • (203) 758-7367 in the Waterbury/New Haven area
Bringing Good News To Life® since 1953
Contents of this website and all original works are copyright ©2021 by ORTV, Inc. or by the original creator of the material. All rights reserved. The material on this website may not be reproduced, copied, broadcast, downloaded, stored (in any medium), transmitted, shown or played in public, adapted or changed in any way whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. Please see our Copyright notice for complete details.